GMass is a low-cost, self-service system. We use Zendesk as our support ticketing system. We do not offer phone support or chat support. Before you submit a request (email address below), please try to find the answer yourself by searching on our blog. Hint: you’re on the blog right now.
Here are some additional steps you can take to ensure the best possible GMass support.
If you need help urgently, see our VIP pay-per-incident support program, which was launched in September of 2020.
- Please send one single email to our support address (given below) and not to any other email addresses.
- Make sure your email comes FROM the Gmail account for which you are seeking help. If your email comes from a different From Address, be sure to specify the Gmail account with which you’re using GMass and want help. If you send us an email “from” an address for which we can’t locate a GMass account, and no other email address is mentioned, then we can’t help you.
- Include screenshots and videos where applicable to illustrate the issue. Both Windows and Mac computers have keyboard shortcuts to capture your screen. If you want to get fancy, you can use a tool like Snagit to capture your screen and annotate it. And if you want to make a video demonstrating an issue, you can use the free version of Screencastify.
- If your question has to do with a specific campaign, include the campaign ID in your request.
- Please do not email team members directly for new requests. This can either result in no response or a severely lower response time (a month or more), since the team member has to first notice the email, and then has to forward the email to our support address in order to create a ticket. In most cases, emails sent directly to team members asking for support are missed or discarded.
- Do not respond to mass emails from GMass staff announcing new features asking for account-specific support.
- Do not contact us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn with a support request. Your messages will be read but not responded to. You can contact us on social media with a comment, complaint, or compliment but if you want a question answered, then contact us at the support email address below.
- Usually a support requested can be answered by a blog post. Please do not be offended if your support question is responded to with a simple link to a blog post rather than a complete sentence. We use Chrome’s link to fragment feature to link you to the exact text inside a blog post that answers your question.
- Do not respond to an old support ticket from a long time ago introducing a new issue unrelated to the previous issue. Instead, create a new ticket by sending a new email to our support address, given below.
- Do not comment on a blog post, including this one, and expect a timely response. Blog comments are read, but a blog doesn’t make a good environment from which to provide thorough technical support.
Common questions and answers
- To cancel a campaign, read this article.
- To stop other types of GMass emails from sending, read this article.
- To cancel a paid subscription, follow these instructions.
- If your emails are bouncing because with a “You have exceeded your limit” message, read this first.
- If you are trying to cancel a GMass subscription or request a tracking domain or do anything that requires an @gmass.co command in the To field, and you get a bounce, it’s because you hit the Send button when you were supposed to hit the GMass button. Please do not contact us to tell us that an email to an @gmass.co address bounced.
Thank you for reading through this post before contacting us for support. Our support address is firstname.lastname@example.org.
Ajay is the founder of GMass and has been developing email sending software for 20 years.