How I Email: David Kadavy, Author and Podcast Host
David shares the email system that enables him to meet his creative output goals. A few highlights:
– Why he prefers to keep two inboxes (and how he manages them)
– How he overcomes poor time estimation
– Leveraging your energy rhythms to be more productive
How I Email: Sheelagh Caygill, Founder, Communicate Influence
Check out Sheelagh’s interview for:
– How to address email misunderstandings
– Why and when to modify your email style
– The thing that drives her nuts about email
How to use Gmail labels to tame your inbox
Here’s a little secret: Labels actually are folders, in a sense.
Networking email subject lines (5 Tips & 18 Examples)
69% of email recipients send an email to their spam folder based on its subject line.
‘Never delete anything’ and other inbox tips from 25 famous women
From Marie Kondo to Kim Kardashian.