The easy, affordable way to keep in touch with your members
Send personalized mass emails from right inside Gmail, no complex software required
Looking for a better way to communicate with the members of your gym or sports club? (Even if it’s just to send an email before a holiday so you aren’t flooded with 2,000 calls asking “Are you open on Presidents’ Day?”)
We built GMass to be the simple, affordable option for sending your emails.
Using complex and expensive gym management software like PushPress or Glofox? Or email apps with tons of features you aren’t using, like Mailchimp? Maybe you’re just hoping the social media algorithms actually show your posts to all of your members?
Let’s make things way easier.
With GMass, you can send a personalized, individual email to every member of your gym from right inside your Gmail (or Google Workspace) account.
If you know how to send an email, you’ll know how to send a mass email.
Improve communication, keep members happy, and save a ton of time and effort
|200,000+ users, 6,000+ reviews, and (nearly) a ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ average in the Chrome Web Store|
|“GMass was a snap to figure out and set up and use! Sent out my first mass mailing in less than an hour – what used to take a whole day.” – Nick H.
“This extension was perfect for mail-merge novices like me! I was nervous that it wasn’t going to work (it sounded too good to be true), but lo and behold, it worked seamlessly. There are great prompts that check/correct things along the way.” – Amelia V.
“Great product and amazing support. Easy to use and perfect for our campaigns.” – Yasser K.
Communicate better than ever with the members of your gym (and in a fraction of the time)
|Get started fast
Go from installation to sending your first gym email in minutes.
|No new software to learn
Know how to send an email in Gmail? Then you know how to send a mass email with GMass.
The days of using expensive email and/or gym management software are over.
|Personalize each message
Include each member’s name (and any other details you want) in your emails.
|Track your results
Track opens, clicks, replies and unsubscribes. Learn how members are responding to your emails.
|Avoid the spam folder
GMass’s advanced email distribution system helps your mass emails land in the inbox, not the spam folder.
|Reach different groups
GMass makes it simple to divide your member list into smaller groups for targeted messages.
|Send automatic follow-ups
For example: Send a follow-up two days later to members who didn’t open an email about overdue payments.
|Schedule emails for later
Set up an email campaign at any time and date in the future.
Boost involvement and keep gym members engaged
Sports clubs, racquet clubs, gyms, and fitness centers around the world are using GMass to keep their members informed, engaged and active
- Newsletters. Inform your members about news, events and activities.
- Promotions. Running a “bring a friend” promotion or offering a discount on personal training or class packages? Don’t rely on a flier on a bulletin board. Make sure your members know.
- Important announcements. Is a class canceled or at a different time this week? Will you have limited hours on a holiday? Get the word out. Your members might not see a social media post (after all, those are at the mercy of algorithms) — but they will receive your emails.
- Welcome emails. Send a series of emails to new members. Introduce the staff and trainers, showcase events, and ensure new members feel welcomed and excited about what your club offers.
- Payment reminders. Let members know when their payments are due (or overdue) — and send automated follow-ups if they don’t respond.
- A notice when the chest fly machine is fixed. Confession: I’m just putting this in here in case the managers at my gym see this, because I love the chest fly machine and it’s been out of service for two months.
Personal mass emails to your members with no learning curve
To show you just how soon you’ll be sending your first mass email with GMass, we put together this guide… then we realized it’s only five steps long.
Step 1: Install GMass
Install GMass at the Google Chrome web store and connect it to your Gmail account with a few clicks.
Step 2: Import your Google Sheet of gym members
Click one button in Gmail to import your Google Sheet of gym members.
Step 3: Write your email
Write your message and use the GMass pop-up tool to add personalization fields.
Step 4: Select any extra email features
Set up automated follow ups, schedule your email for the future, and more.
Step 5: Click the GMass button to send
Click the GMass button and your email will send now (or at a scheduled time). Now you can track your results right there in Gmail as well.
Well done. You just sent your first email campaign and it probably took less than five minutes. Now that’s a high-impact interval. I instantly regret that pun.
Join the thousands of other sports clubs using GMass (along with 200k other businesses, nonprofits, schools and more)
Try it for free, get up and running in minutes, and start engaging the members of your gym today!