|Be sure to hit the GMass button and not the Send button to cancel your GMass subscription.|
1. Launch a regular Gmail Compose Window.
2. Set the To field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. Type anything you like in the Subject Line, so long as it’s not blank.
4. Optionally, please tell us the reason for your cancellation in the Body of the email. This is optional.
5. Click the GMass main button. Your subscription will end immediately and your account will go back to being a free account limited to sending 50 emails/day.
Important: Be sure to hit the red GMass button, and not the regular Gmail Send button. Hitting the regular Send button won’t accomplish anything.
Another note: You must be logged into the Gmail account that has the GMass subscription you wish to cancel.