GMass is a bigger operation than it was when it launched in September of 2015. Now there are multiple team members, we use Zendesk as our support ticketing system, and we have lots of blog content answering almost every question imaginable.
Whereas before it was customary for users to email the founder (Ajay) directly, now you should email our support email address, firstname.lastname@example.org. We do not offer phone support.
We do not respond to all requests. GMass is a low-cost, self-service (mostly) system. If a question has an obvious answer or an answer easily found on our blog, we may discard the request in the interest of time and keeping GMass an efficient operation.
Here are some additional steps you can take to ensure the best possible GMass support.
- Please send one single email to email@example.com and not to any other email addresses.
- Make sure your email to firstname.lastname@example.org comes FROM the Gmail account for which you are seeking help. If your email comes from a different From Address, be sure to specify the Gmail account with which you’re using GMass and want help. If you send us an email “from” an address for which we can’t locate a GMass account, and no other email address is mentioned, the support request will be discarded.
- Include screenshots and videos where applicable to illustrate the issue.
- If your question has to do with a specific campaign, include the campaign ID in your request.
- Please do not email team members directly for new requests. This can either result in no response or a lower response time, since first the team member has to notice the email, and then has to forward the email to email@example.com in order to create a ticket.
- Do not respond to mass emails from GMass staff announcing new features asking for account-specific support.
- Usually a support requested can be answered by a blog post. Please do not be offended if your support question is responded to with a simple link to a blog post rather than a complete sentence.
- Do not respond to an old support ticket from a long time ago introducing a new issue unrelated to the previous issue. Instead, create a new ticket by emailing a new email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The most popular support questions and answers
- If you’re trying to cancel a campaign, read this article.
- If you’re looking to stop other types of GMass emails from sending, read this article.
- If you’re looking to cancel a paid subscription, follow these instructions.
- If your emails are bouncing because with a “You have exceeded your limit” message, read this first.
- If you are trying to cancel a GMass subscription or request a tracking domain or do anything that requires an @gmass.co command in the To field, and you get a bounce, it’s because you hit the Send button when you were supposed to hit the GMass button. Please do not contact us to tell us that an email to an @gmass.co address bounced.