- GMass can’t control whether Google suspends an account, nor can it help re-activate a suspended account.
- GMass is simply a conduit to unleashing the power and full sending capabilities of your Gmail account. GMass doesn’t have the ability to skirt Gmail’s rules or give you greater sending ability than you already have.
- Don’t use GMass to send spam from your Gmail account.
- Don’t set up a new Gmail account and immediately send hundreds of emails with it. Despite Google stating that you can send 500 emails/day from a regular Gmail account, you can’t do that from a new Gmail account that you created minutes ago. If that was possible, spammers would certainly take advantage by creating hundreds of Gmail accounts and sending 500 emails through each account.
- If you’ve never sent a mass email from your Gmail account before, start by sending a lower quantity of emails and then ramping up.
- We’ve found that Google Apps account have greater flexibility with sending than regular Gmail accounts. We’ve noticed that even a new Google Apps account has substantial sending ability, allowing almost the 2,000 email daily limit, whereas a new Gmail account won’t have immediate mass emailing abilities.
What should you do if your account is suspended?
Follow Google’s instructions by filling out this form to request account reinstatement.
Ajay is the founder of GMass and has been developing email sending software for 20 years.