Using the GMass manual follow-up tool, doing so is just a matter of a few clicks.
1. Click the red @ button near the Gmail Search bar. This is the manual follow-up tool.
2. Choose the campaign from the dropdown that experienced the blocking.
3. Under Behaviors, choose Blocks.
4. Next click the main COMPOSE FOLLOW-UP button.
5. A Gmail Compose window will launch and the To field will be filled with the addresses you want to send to, the addresses that previously blocked your campaign.
6. Next load up the content of your campaign by clicking the GMass Settings arrow and choosing your original campaign from the Load Content dropdown. Your Subject and Message will be set.
7. Lastly, ensure all other GMass Settings are how they should be, such as Tracking of opens and clicks, and make sure the Schedule is set to the desired time of sending.
8. Finally, hit the red GMass button to send. Your campaign will now go to the email addresses that blocked you the first time.
Ajay is the founder of GMass and has been developing email sending software for 20 years.