There are certain situations where you may be eligible for a refund from GMass. For example:
- You subscribed the wrong account, and now want a refund before you subscribe the correct account.
- When you initially subscribed, you chose a plan that was incompatible with your account type (Gmail or G Suite), and you were auto-adjusted into the correct plan, but don’t want to pay the higher price.
- You forgot you had an active subscription. You recently cancelled but haven’t used GMass in a while and would like the most recent charge refunded.
Not all accounts are eligible for a refund, and only the most recent charge is eligible for a refund. You must also have paid with a credit card via Stripe in order to use this automatic refund system.
To request a refund of your most recent charge:
1. Launch a regular Gmail Compose Window.
2. Set the To field to firstname.lastname@example.org.
3. If you are logged into the Gmail account for which you seek a refund, leave the Subject blank. If you are logged into a different Gmail account, specify the account for which you are seeking a refund as the Subject.
4. Hit the GMass button. Do not hit the Send button.
You will be immediately notified if you are eligible for a refund and if your refund has been processed. If it is eligible for a refund, and it also has an active subscription, the subscription will be automatically cancelled at the same time the refund is issued.
Ajay is the founder of GMass and has been developing email sending software for 20 years.