GMass is a low-cost, self-service system. We use Zendesk as our support ticketing system. We do not offer phone support or chat support. Before you submit a request, please try to find the answer yourself by vising our support portal or searching using the search field to the right. It’s powered by Google and only returns results related to GMass. For example, if you want to know how to edit your campaign, you would search “edit campaign”.
Here are some additional steps you can take to ensure the best possible GMass support.
Note that our support contact form (link below) has two premium pay-per-incident support options for urgent issues.
- Make sure you specify the correct Gmail or G Suite account with which you’re using GMass and you need help. If you have multiple account with which you use GMass, specify the one most closely related to the issue.
- Attach screenshots and videos where applicable to illustrate the issue. Both Windows and Mac computers have keyboard shortcuts to capture your screen. If you want to get fancy, you can use a tool like Snagit to capture your screen and annotate it. And if you want to make a video demonstrating an issue, you can use the free version of Screencastify.
- If your question has to do with a specific campaign, include the campaign ID in your request.
- GMass is deeply integrated with Google Sheets. If your issue concerns a specific campaign connected to a Sheet, like personalization or conditional content issues, you can expedite our ability to help you by sharing your Sheet in advance with firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Please do not email team members directly for new requests. This can either result in no response or a severely lower response time (a month or more), since the team member has to first notice the email, and then has to turn the email message into a support ticket. In most cases, emails sent directly to team members asking for support are missed or discarded.
- Do not respond to mass emails from GMass staff announcing new features asking for account-specific support.
- Do not contact us on Facebook, Twitter, or LinkedIn with a support request. Your messages will be read but not responded to. You can contact us on social media with a comment, complaint, or compliment but if you want a question answered, then contact us using the form below.
- Usually a support requested can be answered by a blog post. Please do not be offended if your support question is responded to with a simple link to a blog post rather than a complete sentence. We use Chrome’s link to fragment feature to link you to the exact text inside a blog post that answers your question.
- Do not respond to an old support ticket from a long time ago introducing a new issue unrelated to the previous issue. Instead, create a new ticket by sending a new email to our support address, given below.
- Do not comment on a blog post, including this one, and expect a timely response. Blog comments are read, but a blog doesn’t make a good environment from which to provide thorough technical support.
Common questions and answers
- To cancel a campaign, read this article.
- To stop other types of GMass emails from sending, read this article.
- To cancel a paid subscription, follow these instructions.
- If your emails are bouncing because with a “You have exceeded your limit” message, read this first.
- If you are trying to cancel a GMass subscription or request a tracking domain or do anything that requires an @gmass.co command in the To field, and you get a bounce, it’s because you hit the Send button when you were supposed to hit the GMass button. Please do not contact us to tell us that an email to an @gmass.co address bounced.